• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Hood - Aerogear to Produce

Suba Blu

Hard-core CEG'er
Ok, some of you might have seen the Group Buy that I was associated with where I was notified that Krazy Kustomz bought up the very last of the stock from Wayson which was sitting in a warehouse for over a year, but when it arrived the product was mis-labled and I ended up refunding everyone.

WELL NOW..... ITS A REALITY... Aerogear has confirmed that they will produce this hood for us if we want it.

I need hard numbers of who wants one for sure.. I dont have pricing yet but I will later this week.

Production has stopped at the plant but the factory resumes production March 1st as they get back from the Chinese New Year holiday break. We are looking at needing the order in by March 1st so it could be shipped in the May cargo container.

Depending on interest we might share the container with NECO if they want the Aerogear CF Predator hood as well.. In order for this to happen we need a total of 15 hoods.

Who is interested (seriously, like money in hand or the ability to pay at least 50% down by march 1st)

1. NVMYSVT

I'm hoping that pricing will be decent as well... these hoods would be special ordered so that might be taken into account.

Pricing should be available by Friday.

ok, so this is what I have so far?

1. NVMYSVT
2. Dpa43
3. OB1
4. Clay_SVT
5. Blast47 (dependant on price)
6. Pimpdcontour (dependant on price)

Last edited:
1. NVMYSVT
2. Dpa43
3. OB1
4. Clay_SVT
5. Blast45 (dependant on price)
7. Matty K, price dependent

Do you have any information on where the factory is in china?? Seems like I can save a bunch of money if I did a local pick up :-D. Id have no issue leaving it at my parents house for a year

depending on price, id be in - - shouldnt this be in the group buy section?

Last edited:
not yet... I need interest to see how many FOR SURE orders we would have... there are 15 spots available in the container... if we have enough interest they will be all for us... if not then we need to share it or limit our numbers so the Cougar people can have their hood

I told Craig there was interest and that people want this hood and would buy it.. now I need to show him the numbers and the proof.

At the risk of sounding totally ludicrous, is there even the slightest chance of a silver CF version? I'd pay extra....

1. NVMYSVT
2. Dpa43
3. OB1
4. Clay_SVT
5. Blast45 (dependant on price)
7. Matty K, price dependent
8. Sportracer (dependant on price)

I know you said you'd have prices by the end of the week, so let me know ASAP when you have your prices and I'll let you know if I'm still interested... do you have any pictures as well???

Any answer to my post???
no local pick up.. sorry, I dont want to even ask.

their next 40' container will be arriving in PA around May 15th.

there has to be a minimum of 15 hoods in order for them to so a carbon special order.

this will be for normal 2x2 twill (grey and black)

Pricing will be given to me tomorrow... I already told Craig the interest we have...

BTW -- can someone PLEASE post a picture of the hood we are talking about? last time I posted someone elses car those people were displeased with me.

Craig would need to have the order for the hoods turned in to the factory by March 5th if we are to add them to the next order. The next shipment to the USA after this order will be approx July 1

Last edited:
Back