• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Before and After

debos99csvt

CEG'er
Just installed Bassani exhaust and a front splitter. I got pics of the front splitter before and after and will have pics of the exhaust after the weather clears up and I can clean my car again. Let me know what you think. It is the first to pics here is the site http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2227276
Let me know what you guys think.

looks legit, not a fan of those headlight covers, and seems your front end is like jacked high..crazy stereo in the trunk?

2227276_38_full.jpg

2227276_30_full.jpg

The headlight covers are a temporary fix from the hazed look of my headlights. Ive been trying to find some new or modified ones but have had no luck. As far as the jacked up look in the front yes i have a pretty big stereo and a 5th rim in the trunk so that makes up alot of weight in the back. I thought about putting springs on it but omg i would not be able to go anywhere with them on I have a hard enought time now that i have the splitter on. I need to take the original spare tire out from the trunk that might help a little but not much.

The headlight covers are a temporary fix from the hazed look of my headlights. Ive been trying to find some new or modified ones but have had no luck. As far as the jacked up look in the front yes i have a pretty big stereo and a 5th rim in the trunk so that makes up alot of weight in the back. I thought about putting springs on it but omg i would not be able to go anywhere with them on I have a hard enought time now that i have the splitter on. I need to take the original spare tire out from the trunk that might help a little but not much.

I have somewhat of a lowering kit (BAT) with mirko and 18s and have absolutely no trouble getting in and out of potential un-even areas..even with the 17s the threat was minimal..its really worth it, youd be surprised, however having the mirko on does change you as a driver..you are more cautious

Lowering the car and having a Mirko isn't tough at all you will be fine. The more cautious you are and worrying about it the more it gets messed (I know it sounds weird). Your car looks awesome with the mirko though :).

Aaron

SO how much did it cost you to get it painted? I want to get mine painted but I was thinking about getting mine molded to the bumper also.

BTW there is a hot looking SilverFrost CSVT in your pics also!!!

2227276_36_full.jpg

Yeah that is Daves. I havn't heard from him since the dyno that day when we took that pic. The splitter was 75 to paint. I don't know about a lowering kit I would have to do some major changes to my driveway or move before i did it because of our massive curbs around here. I can barley get in the driveway as it is.

Back