• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Custom Headlights

SVT SNOB

Hard-core CEG'er
I snapped a few pictures of my Pudmunkie Projectors with Audi Style LED's in the headlights as well. Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest. Enjoy :).

Aaron
HPIM0635.jpg

HPIM0627.jpg

HPIM0628.jpg

Here is a clsoe up of the projectors
HPIM0454.jpg

My lights on the wall
HPIM0448.jpg

Looking pissed off
2.jpg

Nice and shiney
HPIM0567.jpg

Great looking svt. And yes those headlights are :drool:

Wait where the heck is the American flag in the background?

Hmmm looks just like mine, except mine is cleaner and doesn't have the fancy smancy headlights, YET. :laugh: Looking very good Aaron. It's too bad we couldn't get some pictures of the cars together before I left.

Great looking svt. And yes those headlights are :drool:

Wait where the heck is the American flag in the background?

HAHA next time I bring my car to Livonia I'll get a picture snapped with the American Falg just for you Harry :D. Any way we can get Shelly and some her friends in the picture too :D haha.

Hmmm looks just like mine, except mine is cleaner and doesn't have the fancy smancy headlights, YET. :laugh: Looking very good Aaron. It's too bad we couldn't get some pictures of the cars together before I left.

We will get some pictures taken next spring, I'll give you time to catch up with the mods:laugh:. Yes your paint does look much better than mine I forgot how nice mint black paint looked until I saw your SVT.

Al Roker isnt white he just acts like it.:rolleyes:

Bastard:p lol.

Aaron

Back