• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I won a truck!!!!

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
I won a brand new 2008 chevy colorado today at work! Everytime we work over 1,000,000 hours without a lostime accident my company goes out and buys 2 trucks and gives them away along with various other prizes. Well today I had a killer stroke of great luck and won a truck! Scott free taxes and all paid by my employer. Here is a quick cam phone pic!
0508081934.jpg

I'm still freaked out but I'm thinking I can trade the brand new one and my other truck for another nice car and be out with little to no payment so now guys what should I get????? Give me some suggestions!

I have so many cars running thru my head I just want some more ideas. evo or wrx would kill me in insurance as would an srt4 etc I just dont know what route to go here I really like the 300c but then the thought of an svt focus etc would be nice as well

I have so many cars running thru my head I just want some more ideas. evo or wrx would kill me in insurance as would an srt4 etc I just dont know what route to go here I really like the 300c but then the thought of an svt focus etc would be nice as well
you could donate $4k to me so i can fix the Zetec :D:D:D

I'm still freaked out but I'm thinking I can trade the brand new one and my other truck for another nice car and be out with little to no payment so now guys what should I get????? Give me some suggestions!

Do you have the need to get into something other then a truck?

Maybe it's just because my old man is a financial planer and has hammered it into my head, but why go into a car payment if you've got something free and clear?

Drive that baby, if you really want toss what your car payment would be away every month in some sort of investment or savings acct and buy something hella sweet instead of settling for something now?

Just a though:cool:

Do you have the need to get into something other then a truck?

Maybe it's just because my old man is a financial planer and has hammered it into my head, but why go into a car payment if you've got something free and clear?

Drive that baby, if you really want toss what your car payment would be away every month in some sort of investment or savings acct and buy something hella sweet instead of settling for something now?

Just a though:cool:
I owe too much on the new truck I bought in dec. I can take both of these and get something pretty nice and have no payment at all or close to it is the reason im looking. I am trying to lose almost a 500mo pmt

Back