• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Little update

Nick98CSVT

CEG'er
Most dont know me but I have been on the forums for a while. I bought mesh from Elky and met S2knott a few weeks ago. I just wanted everyone to know I bought another car. I am still keeping the SVT but it will be used mainly for bad weather, like winter and rainy days. I treated myself to a 2005 cadillac cts v-series platinum with ebony. I must say this thing is fast. Just thought I would let the NE-CEG know that I got a new car but not leaving.

Sweet! That's the only Caddy I would ever own. I saw a Mallette (sp?) version of that car at the Corvette meet in Carlisle PA a couple of years ago.

Hey Nick, sounds like you are doing well for yourself. Congrats on the new purchase and have fun with it. Lifes to short to not enjoy it.

sweet buy man! gotta check it out sometime! now you just gotta gimme them FSVT wheels!!! haha, but assume my head gasket isnt blown would you be interested in sell them? because my car over the past 2 weeks has just been shaking more and more, i spent about 2 1/2 hrs trying to balance them, and i got 2 of them balanced but 2 of my rims are bent/warped so it sucks....

S2knott I told you about the E0 I have, your not getting the FSVT rims they arent in great shape. Good old ford tech put them face down and slid them on the shop floor. I will try and get some pics of both of them up if I remember.

Back