• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Great day for pics of the 3l turbo.56k no no

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Its soo nice out today I decided to go take some pics.

Ronsbabyshower050.jpg

Ronsbabyshower051.jpg

Ronsbabyshower055.jpg

Ronsbabyshower056.jpg

Ronsbabyshower057.jpg

Ronsbabyshower059.jpg

Ronsbabyshower061.jpg

Ronsbabyshower062.jpg

Ronsbabyshower078.jpg

Ronsbabyshower076.jpg

hey,i've got a bunch of extra plug wire holders if you need them??:shrug:
i like that shot of the interior w/bride reflecting in the mirror

Thanks man, the interior shot was just by chance, I wasnt going for that then when I uploaded them I saw that:cool:

I have extra plug wire holders too, but it looks better without them, I just didnt position them for the pics, dohh:laugh:

Are you planning on changing anything or leaving it exactly the way you purchased it? Merely curious.

Yeah man if tomorow wasnt easter I would meet you man.

Yes traffic does move, expecially when they hear the BOV, most snap thier neck in a "what the hell was that" manner,lol:laugh:

I am gonna try on the next nice weekend to get both cars detailed up and pics of them together.

Are you planning on changing anything or leaving it exactly the way you purchased it? Merely curious.

There will be some changes, I am looking for a pre-98 trunk lid, I have fiberglas eyebrows, but waiting to find the trunk lid so they can be painted at the same time, as well as the mirko being re-sprayed. Other than that not much else will change except the intercooler. Stazi did the car right, I am just adding some personal touches to it.

Car looks good. Interior does too :) Also, when I had those seats, I just put the harnesses where I would be sitting. It kinda added cushion for my shoulders. Just a thought.

I dont drive with the harness on, that will be for track only. I tried the other day and I could barely move, let alone reach down for a sip of coke.:cool:

I love that car! I have a video of it somewhere from Spring Zing 06 blowing a rag off the BOV!

Aww dude post it man,lol we almost did the bov duck call last weekend but my buddy couldnt find his duck caller.

The car is awesome,But personally I don't like the wheels,the wheels by them self are nice i'm sure but I think their is a better choice of a wheel for that car to just put it over the top(awe inspiring)Just my .02 cents.Flame if you want which I kno I will prob get because it was stazi's car and eveybody know and likes him but w/ever:shrug:

CONGRATS RON! BABIES ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL THING!
:D :D :D :D :D
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and the car looks good, too, Ryan.. keep it up!

car looks beautiful as always. cant wait to see the new pics of the new goodies installed. and espically the ride in it when i get home. i love the pic of the sticker. where did u get the sticker at? or was it stazis sticker?

The car is awesome,But personally I don't like the wheels,the wheels by them self are nice i'm sure but I think their is a better choice of a wheel for that car to just put it over the top(awe inspiring)Just my .02 cents.Flame if you want which I kno I will prob get because it was stazi's car and eveybody know and likes him but w/ever:shrug:
i've always thought they looked a bit big to me:shrug:

Back