• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

will 20's fit on a svt?

yeah someone did before, make sure you get the right off set and size and it should work ... search the old forums for pics, member was liquidX iirc

Here ya go, this is a local friend of mine

Stonemtmeet052.jpg

Yeah his name is Ryan too, thats a show car, it dosent get driven hardly at all. The paint is all stock csvt colors but layed down with alot of care.

Here ya go, this is a local friend of mine

Stonemtmeet052.jpg
Yikes! Where are his brakes? and tires?
Are all the roads there smooth as glass? My back hurts just thinking about driving that around here.... and the road quality here is much better than most places.

Yeah but thats just the outside, everything on the inside is custom, full fiberglassed rear seat and trunk enclosure, game stations up front, quite a few tv's, bear brake kit, koni,s , polished uim, custom guage pod ect.... There is far too much to list that you cant see from that pic.

yeah ive seen the other pics yeah the main thing ive seen is just the back seat is a sub enclosure now. Which i think its a waste, but whateva. ive still seen more done to daily drivers though.

Yes imho its the nicest na csvt I have ever seen. Tons of custom 1 off work done to it. His was the first one I ever saw with a cf hood on it.

Back