• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another junkyard svt

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
This time is a silfro E0 #1440 bone stock. interior is all there. i grabbed the cams and LIM with injectors and fuel rail. UIM and TB are gone. Heads are still there. Brakes are crap. Bumpers are there. Front is a little weird and rear is in good shape. I'll grab both tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything

Sorry for the crappy pics (Cell Phone)

JYsvt3.jpg

Jysvt2.jpg

JYsvt.jpg

almost forgot to tell you guys. this is the SVT that i was gonna buy way back when for $2000 with 70k miles. i gave the guy a call today and he was like "yeah, i blew the motor again, so i had to get rid of it" i was like "DUDE! you didnt give me a call!?!?!"

Last edited:
its too bad. the seats are around $20 each. i'd hate to leave them there to be slashed by some idiot walking around the yard

I can't really tell in the picture if there are side skirts...how much for side skirts if they are there? And if they are there, are they in ok condition? Might need to get these.

Last edited:
i would like the lower back seat. just the part your butt sits on. what woudl that cost?

i have an extra at my house that i'll sell you for real cheap. if you guys ever come up here, you can have it then.

edit: No Skirts

Last edited:
Back