• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My interior....

So I started another project... dying my interior.... I like the tan but i want more back... eventually I want to have it all black... but this is going to be a slow process... seeing as I am a college student with lotsa bills and funds are tight.... Heres what I have so far... I am planning on doing the dash black but i dunno what I wanna do with the already black dash pieces... I need some contrast... still thinking... anywho.. here are some pictures.... The flash makes them look more glossy than they really are....

February17th2007022.jpg

February18th2007001.jpg

February17th2007.jpg

February18th2007015.jpg

February18th2007018.jpg

February18th2007024.jpg

February18th2007029.jpg

Again this is not everyones taste... But I like it.. and ya'll don't havta look at it, I do.. so blah.. hahha...

Last edited:
I really like the look. I am just really surprised that nobody had tried to make the dash match the rest of the tan in the car. I think that if you do that it would look nearly perfect.

Looks good, but you couldn't get away with that on any other color SVT in my opinion. But it does look great considering that you have a black SVT. :)

I really like the look. I am just really surprised that nobody had tried to make the dash match the rest of the tan in the car. I think that if you do that it would look nearly perfect.

I have thought about that.. but finding the perfect match might be more of a pain... I am thinking that i wanna do the dash black and the inserts another color.. or keep them black... i haven't made and decisions... thanks for the comments!!

Looks good but I would have left the handle bar a mix of black and tan instead of the whole thing being black.

^^^ maybe he forgot to put the "wo" in front of man.:shrug:

It looks nice and turned out well. I may eventually do this to my car I just have to fix the door panels first cause my vinyl is peeling off.:blackeye:

Back