• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Only 45 registered?

Just come... Hell, I drove to SZ last year, lost a hood, lost my car and found cash in my pocket. It could be you this year!! :D

I'm registered but unless something drastically changes in the way of employment or lotto, I'll be staying here.

to the folks that think their cars aren't worthy enough...........SO WHAT!!!

i KNOW my car isn't worthy enough for the non SVT class, but you know what, I figure you all need a good laugh anyway so I can help with that!:laugh:

i said that simply to reiterate what has been said before, let's just get together and get to know the faces behind the screen names and if nothing else, lets just drink beer and eat together!!:cool:

Hell, there was a person there without a bumper and was also in the Show and Shine... where is that Jerk? :troutslap:

you know i would totally be there if i wasnt involved directly with another function. maybe i will try to make an appearence late saturday. we will see.

you know i would totally be there if i wasnt involved directly with another function. maybe i will try to make an appearence late saturday. we will see.

Oh crap, do it - how close will you be to us?

i know there's a few people in MN here that haven't registered yet. i'm going to call the hotel this week and see what i can get for a room, then i'll be registering. i gotta make sure i have a place to lay my drunk ass first.

Back