• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official who's going thread

I guess I am not needed for the plaques this year. I just talked to Mark. Would have loved to make them to save CEG some $ but you gotta do what you gotta do. I hope they turn out great. - JOE

I guess I am not needed for the plaques this year. I just talked to Mark. Would have loved to make them to save CEG some $ but you gotta do what you gotta do. I hope they turn out great. - JOE

You can make me a svt 3.0l turbo plaque if you want:laugh:

No Elky this year! :cry: I guess that means Joey's wife will be safe. ;)
Gotta do what's best for Jess and the baby. You guys will be missed!
We'll be awaiting baby pictures.

i just went to kyleQ's house to pick up my airbox and check out his bronco project (thanks kyle) and he still has most of his "you got bagged" elky sticker on his windshield, LOL

No Elky this year! :cry: I guess that means Joey's wife will be safe. ;)
Gotta do what's best for Jess and the baby. You guys will be missed!
We'll be awaiting baby pictures.

Jess actually told him he could go without her, but I don't blame him for not taking her up on it.
Once that kiddo pops out, he's not going to want to stop holding her.

I sent in my registration money now i just have to see if anyone buys the parts i have for sale to fund my trip lol. check classifieds people :laugh:

Last years event we had 78 people register.....this year we are only at 45 with less then 1 month left. Come on people!!!

I just sent my money via paypal, so I will definitely be there. When is another question. I really want to get the car on the dyno, but I might not get off of work for that Friday. In other news, I bought a SZ09 hoodie.

I just sent my money via paypal, so I will definitely be there. When is another question. I really want to get the car on the dyno, but I might not get off of work for that Friday. In other news, I bought a SZ09 hoodie.
I was eyeing the hoodies too lol cause iirc it was a lil chilly at times up that way last year.

I am pretty awesome, I don't think that's something you'd forget.

I was at SZ04, but that's the only one. I am looking forward to SZ09.

My mom threw a :censored::censored::censored::censored:fit when I said I was going to SZ04. It was scheduled a week before my wedding.
I did not attend that SZ. :laugh:

Back