• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my ST200 washed n waxed up

070.jpg

this is your cars little cousin!!
almost the same blue.

of course, yours blow mine out!! nice car you have!:cool:

"you like dags"
"dags?"
"yeah, dags"
"oh, dogs, yeah, I like dags"

Turkish: :censored::censored::censored::censored: me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

yep. sounds about right. i lived in london for a few years when i was younger. i moved to the states and sounded like a retard. as a matter of fact, to many on here, i still do. :laugh: how much do u wanna bet that 99percent of guys on here didnt get what you meant when you used the word "nappy"? :laugh:

He was obviosly talking about hoes:rolleyes:

Turkish: :censored::censored::censored::censored: me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

that was a great movie wasn't it!! we should start a thread on sayings from "snatch"!!:cool:

yep. sounds about right. i lived in london for a few years when i was younger. i moved to the states and sounded like a retard. as a matter of fact, to many on here, i still do. :laugh: how much do u wanna bet that 99percent of guys on here didnt get what you meant when you used the word "nappy"? :laugh:

Oh my god you typed out the word "you" more times than you used the abbrev. "u" :crazy:

I mean I even understood what you said the first time I read it... :shrug:

:laugh:

Edit: You even used "what" instead of "wat"... Are you feeling okay?

Good lookin car. I like the red ST badges. Where did you get those?
thanks mate.the red st badges are from the diesel ST range,so i ordered 3 lots to use on the rear and the side wings.
www.fordpartsuk.com got them for me.you fill in an email request form with all the details and they quote you back.

What are the production numbers of the ST200? I can't seem to find it online.

Dosent seem to be any true figures for the 200 - some say 5000 of which were 300 limited saloons and even rarer estates.

Twas a very popular car with the Rozza`s and in some counties still is - so much so mine still clears a path on the mootorway`s!

Dosent seem to be any true figures for the 200 - some say 5000 of which were 300 limited saloons and even rarer estates.

Twas a very popular car with the Rozza`s and in some counties still is - so much so mine still clears a path on the mootorway`s!

yea, what he said!

Back