• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2007 Lions prediction, comments and crying thread!

im goin to the game this sunday woot!! 3 rows off the field! my cuzin is goin as the grim reaper and taking a RIP Garcia tombstone. i cant decide weather i want to paint my face or get a burger king "king" mask and make a sign that says " # (34 or 11 or 92 or 78 or whut ever) then their name. is the REAL KING!! whut do u think. i wanna get on tv

Show me something this weekend...

Show me something this weekend...

....and go double your average for road wins under Millen:rolleyes:

We've been talking about "ugly wins" this week on the radio and I for one want to see a "signature win", you know, a game where the Lions are in control for the entire game and BEAT the other team, not like in 3 of the 4 wins where the other team BEAT themselves:rolleyes: Think about it, when was the last time the Lions blew someone out:shrug:

i dont see that happening at chicago this week. i see us controling some aspecs of the game such as run defence. and possibly runnin a lil bit on the bears(nothing like AP did) we just need to play no mistakes football and capitalize on the bears mistakes. the D needs to keep an eye on D.Hester. and kick away from him at all cost. i know hanson has the leg but im not sure about harris..maybe from our own 35-40.

Another win which was suprising since we were in chi-town.

I agree roger that we don't control of the games and most of the time its the other teams mistakes that nets us a win.

I agree roger that we don't control of the games and most of the time its the other teams mistakes that nets us a win.
The Lions gave plenty of opportunities for the Bears to run away with the game.....Bears obviously didn't want to win, because they gave them right back. Horrible win or loss whatever way you look at it.

great win. that was one of the best games ive seen all year. i think they only had one major mistake and thatw as the fumble by jones. other than that it was a great game. hell even Rod Marinelli(sp) was having fun out there. he looked like a big kid on the sidelines after hanson nailed the field goal post and the ball fell through. im not sure weather i want the Packers to win or lose tommorrow. since we play the Broncos next week im not sure weather id play them comin off a win while in forst in the NFC North or play them comin off a lose and still behind the Pack.???????

No, Packers pack. Now piss off you cheese eating, Lexus driving, fudge miester.:crazy:

I'm gonna hurt you one of these days old man! :)

Get the ski's ready yet?

it was 36 degrees this morning. Almost snow time!

yea great win way to umm... score on the 1 yrd line. whut bums. the only reason denver didnt win that game is the big run by selvin young getting called back. the pack is wack and i cant wait to witness firts hand the demise of their offence by shaun rogers and corey redding and the complete domination of their defence by kitna and KJ and williams and MEGATRON on thanxgiving. go lions the NFC North is yours for the taking

Exactly! I mean FOUR picks, you better win and same with the Bucs game, but that was really was lost by them, not won by us. That being said though, they are actually winning games that they traditionally lost in the past, so its progress anyway you look at it:shrug:

Now the Broncos are going to come in here and be pissed off, so let's see what we've got for them. Dre' "Bye", the "Megatron" has something for you...a good view of his number 81 going up for some catches and TD's:troutslap:

Lions win going away!!!

Back