• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mods

Zpuhalla

CEG'er
Why did you move my thread here and then close it because it's in the wrong section?

because your thread was asinine and pointless and we have explained to you multiple times that the parts you "need" you dont actually need.

because your thread was asinine and pointless and we have explained to you multiple times that the parts you "need" you dont actually need.
If he was told he was getting parts then he needs to get the parts as there were agreed to:nonono: The necessity of thim is for him to worry about or fugg up etc..... If a deal was made a deal needs to be finished is how I see it. I guess I should post about the imrc I bought that worked for all of a day too?

If he was told he was getting parts then he needs to get the parts as there were agreed to:nonono: The necessity of thim is for him to worry about or fugg up etc..... If a deal was made a deal needs to be finished is how I see it. I guess I should post about the imrc I bought that worked for all of a day too?

the imrc was tested working, it came to you working if it failed in a day you could have asked for a new one, which you didnt, and I would have sent it for free.

I concur. I find it to be no coincidence that multiple people have had issues with bagged and parts.

Dumb! Do you have any idea of how many people bagged have sold parts to? It's going to be like ebay feedback. There will be 1% of ppl that will beotch even though they got what they needed. I was with Scott when he gave this kid the SVT engine. He got a good deal and just needs to STFU. Scott bent over backwards to help him out. Kid needed an engine so Scott bought an SVT and he and I removed the engine. Drove an hour and delivered it to him. Scott even offered to put it in for him. Next morning the kid calls up and doesn't want to do the deal any longer. Scott says ok then bring me the engine back. Kid says no! So quit your ?????ing! You agreed to deal! This kid is a dip???? plain and simple.

Dumb! Do you have any idea of how many people bagged have sold parts to? It's going to be like ebay feedback. There will be 1% of ppl that will beotch even though they got what they needed. I was with Scott when he gave this kid the SVT engine. He got a good deal and just needs to STFU. Scott bent over backwards to help him out. Kid needed an engine so Scott bought an SVT and he and I removed the engine. Drove an hour and delivered it to him. Scott even offered to put it in for him. This kid is a dip???? plain and simple.

and I witnessed all of this happen, I helped pull the engine out of the car for this kid's car, and listened to bagged talk to the kid over the phone about how to drop the motor in and what had to be done in the process. Bagged and Todd drove hours to bring the motor to this guy, and like Todd said, help him pull the old motor out of the car.

Dumb! Do you have any idea of how many people bagged have sold parts to? It's going to be like ebay feedback. There will be 1% of ppl that will beotch even though they got what they needed. I was with Scott when he gave this kid the SVT engine. He got a good deal and just needs to STFU. Scott bent over backwards to help him out. Kid needed an engine so Scott bought an SVT and he and I removed the engine. Drove an hour and delivered it to him. Scott even offered to put it in for him. Next morning the kid calls up and doesn't want to do the deal any longer. Scott says ok then bring me the engine back. Kid says no! So quit your ?????ing! You agreed to deal! This kid is a dip???? plain and simple.

Dude you know nothing about the situation. I did not say I didn't want the deal. Bagged told me that it was a 2000 motor but it was not. It was a 1998. Therefor I needed the right injectors and PCM which he said he was going to send to me. Also to make the SVT throt body work I need the cable. Without it I cannot drive my car. I did not want to bring an engine back after it was almost in because it was very hard for me to arrange everything. Then after he promises me he is going to show up with the parts. He forgot them. Then planned to overnight them. It's been over a month. Bagged told me he was going to send them saturday and give me a tracking and haven't heard anything. I agree Bagged helped me out alot but I just want the rest of the parts that were agreed too. I don't think he a bad person or anything maybe just forgetful. O well.

And on top of the engine being the wrong year it had MULTIPLE problems which I will have to pull the motor to fix. I.E. Rear main seal. I could go on forever about how what I was told is way different but I don't care anymore. I just want my parts.

No need for anyone else to get involved, I told you I'd get the parts to you. Saturday I had some ceg freinds show up and tied my day up. Stuff is boxed and will go out tomorrow. But to be fair I already sent it once and you gave me the wrong shipping info but you forgot to mention that and hey rawburtt go ???? yourself. I can't wait till we cross paths

keep digging that ditch rawburt:nonono: ill see you one day. then im gonna slap you like a 2 bit hooker we will see whos crying then

end result is rawburt is a little ????? and thats all. he talks big on interwebs but in real life my wife would kick his ass. and if he did run into me somewhere he would do exactly that.......run

and for zuphalla ill call you in the morning after i reship your parts with a tracking number

I thought I had fallen victim to one of these horror stories about bagged when I tried to buy an engine from him a while ago. But turned out he had a legitimate reason as to why he had completely gone under the radar. I actually called him a couple of times during my swap and he was nice enough to help and answer some questions :shrug:

And I think everyone needs to realize some people actually are busy doing things in real life - you know, away from the computer and the internet? (not saying bagged is specifically but in general)

Back