• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

http://wot.motortrend.com/6550928/m...reaks-lap-record-at-willow-springs/index.html

chris-rado-front-wing-scion-tc.jpg

picked up bamboo flooring for the dinning room. looks like it should be an easy install for once....room is square with no funny cuts!

this rain is so depressing. it is coming down heavy and steady, plus the wind and cold just make it miserable. i dont want to take the car out to work cause it is put away in the garage all nice and warm sitting on the carpeted floor :D

im hoping for nice weather tommorrow then wednesday and thursday. I plan on detailing the car so me and a friend can do a photo shoot with the fiero and a volvo S60R. pretty cool car

im hoping for nice weather tommorrow then wednesday and thursday. I plan on detailing the car so me and a friend can do a photo shoot with the fiero and a volvo S60R. pretty cool car

I'm pretty sure I've posted this in like 40 different threads, but I love me some S60R :drool:

Make sure you post up some of the pics :cool:

Yay, the weather cooperated with me today :cool:

IMG_0002copy.jpg

Notice the neighbors pre98 SE sport in blue that I have secretly been admiring since he's moved in years ago :drool: V6 5 speed, fully loaded with sunroof.

I'm pretty sure I've posted this in like 40 different threads, but I love me some S60R :drool:

Make sure you post up some of the pics :cool:

i will when we do a shoot. its a pretty sick car (black) and this winter he drove the thing like a rally car through the parking lot. pretty sweet. snow tires and all.

is that the typical way to do a fuel pump?

Back