• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Few pics after I got my car back from her heart transplant.

Bossdogg

CEG'er
Hello all. I thought I would share a few pics of my car. I just got it back this weekend from Bagged who did a portmatched 3L. New clutch and rebuilt my trans. Also added some 17" Konig Crosshairs. There is also a pic of my super awesome LED tail light bulbs lol.. There ok!! Anyway she still needs some work with the body and some other things, but as most of you know they are always a project. Sorry for the crappy photos but I could not get my dig cam to work so I had to use the phone. Thanks again Scott. Car is pretty damn fast. Thanks for looking.

My Car 001..jpg
My Car 002..jpg
My Car 003..jpg
My Car 004..jpg
My Car 005..jpg

Needs more Captain America. Looks good.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hahahahahaha, too funny!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glad to see that you got your car back together, and now have 3L bragging rights!!! Awesome. :cool:

PS: Get a hold of Milan, and have him clean up those headlights for you... Yikes!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hahahahahaha, too funny!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glad to see that you got your car back together, and now have 3L bragging rights!!! Awesome. :cool:

PS: Get a hold of Milan, and have him clean up those headlights for you... Yikes!

Lol I know. Headlights are trashed. Problem is I drained my piggy bank with the powertrain so everything else is gonna have to wait till the end of the year. But yes they are on my long list of other things this car needs.

As to the color, I was a bit in shocked when I saw the pics he sent me, but once I saw it in person I really liked it. But I may get some red in there to and get Captain America airbrushed on the hood. LOL Just kidding... Thanks though guys for the input... Im really happy with everything he did overall. And I have found a whole new love for the car now with it's new found power...

Lol I know. Headlights are trashed. Problem is I drained my piggy bank with the powertrain so everything else is gonna have to wait till the end of the year. But yes they are on my long list of other things this car needs.

To clear the lights? He did mine for free. I'm sure he'll take care of you man...

Looks good man, can't wait to see it in person.

Lol I know. Headlights are trashed.

Bring it over sometime and we'll work on the lights, or wait till the pre SZ meet at my place (I'm starting to look at weekends for that).

That upper intake manifold....:drool:
Here is a blank check, you right any amount you want and it will be paid!!!
AWESOME choice of color!!!

Clearing headlights is easy, right Dacker?

I believe you have some left over sanding paper for an extra set, right?

Just let me know. I can't think of a single weekend I'm busy between now and SZ, other that the preSZ meet.

Back