• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dinner... The Wannabe Way

cobrawannabe

Addicted CEG'er
Alright, it's happening.

Saturday, Feb 14th in Glastonbury, CT. 9:00PM. Dinner at Ninety Nine, followed by bowling and other assorted shenanigans.

Who's in?

Basically, Matt's meet, but with less people and more phonebooks... And reversed.

2 hour drive after dinner and then bowling might be a little rough.
especially considering that i have no idea what gas prices will be like in 2011.

oh and Ian...be careful with the old fart comments...we were out cold at least an hour before i was at the halloween party and i had been up since before 7 that morning

Am I reading this correctly?
Sure, I'll be there, Saturday, Sept 24, 2011 :crazy:
Might wanna check your math, there chachki:laugh: I just looked at the calendar in my phone, an it all matches up:shrug:

I'll see if I can get out of work earlier and have it at 7:00... Sound solid? I'd like to get Elky here.

Might wanna check your math, there chachki:laugh: I just looked at the calendar in my phone, an it all matches up:shrug:

really? your phone says September 24th 2009 is a Saturday?
Reread your own post very slowly and check again, very slowly, then report back to us.

Also, I refuse to go to any of your meets until I hear some good news...

really? your phone says September 24th 2009 is a Saturday?
Reread your own post very slowly and check again, very slowly, then report back to us.

Also, I refuse to go to any of your meets until I hear some good news...

Oh.:blackeye:

EDIT: Wow

Also, the shipping is so slow, I'm just going to buy a new one and walk it up to his house.

Last edited:
shipping? I'm so confused.
I probably won't be able to make this meet if it's in January. That's too far for me to trust the car with at this time.

My guess is you've been smoking too much pole...
;)
ow:blackeye:

shipping? I'm so confused.
I probably won't be able to make this meet if it's in January. That's too far for me to trust the car with at this time.
Ian's SS present still hasen't made it to his house. The whole world has come crashing down on this SS thing for me. I've been trying to get the thing to him for a month and a half.... VERY long story.:rolleyes:

EDIT: Date change. it'll probably work better for the CTAS people, too.

ah, I'm having the same problem. My SS (not CEG) is in NYC. I was going to drive down to her folks place in New Haven and personally deliver it if I didn't get to UPS, but I haven't been out of NH in half a month, excepting Kim and Mike's transportation services to Worcester. Worst still, my SS is in Boston this coming weekend and I might not even get down that far.

Feb 14th .. are we all your Valentine?

damn SS slackers!! :p :laugh:

I think Feb 14th, we're going to do something special with the pirate at his strip club of choice.
We briefly touched upon the subject at dinner on Saturday, so I'm hoping we get a thread going on the topic here shortly.

damn SS slackers!! :p :laugh:

I think Feb 14th, we're going to do something special with the pirate at his strip club of choice.
We briefly touched upon the subject at dinner on Saturday, so I'm hoping we get a thread going on the topic here shortly.

Yes. Anti-Valentine's is a fantastic idea. Sorry Wannabe... naked women trump dinner. :)

2 hour drive after dinner and then bowling might be a little rough.
especially considering that i have no idea what gas prices will be like in 2011.

oh and Ian...be careful with the old fart comments...we were out cold at least an hour before i was at the halloween party and i had been up since before 7 that morning

It's ok, I'm an old fart, too now, remember? :crazy: :laugh:

And Matt, the ONLY 24th this year that is a Saturday is January 24. Methinks you is stupidz.

Also, I sent my SS via USPS (I was reusing a USPS box, lol), and it got to its NH destination in approximately 5 days. You're out of excuses ;)

Back