• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back On The Road

cgumn

CEG'er
It's been a long year but I got the CSVT back on the road. More to do...

cimg0550.jpg

cimg0555.jpg

I was in an accident last fall during a freak snowfall. Lots of ice.. lots of broken plastic...

The one I had in your Mom was salty. :shrug:

Nice job - definitely set apart from the rest. The wood grain isn't bad when it's used in small spots.

The woodgrain was a leap of faith. You are right that it can only be used lightly. It looks nice on the shifter trim ring. Any more and it would look HACK.. I figured if it looked bad I would put new plastic back.. (I hate plastic) either way, like it-hate it.. it's unique.

aside from the wood grain, the hurst shifter and the dash warp, car looks super nice. Glad to see its back on the road.

Damn does that look out of place.:blackeye:

Could you make one positive post about a car owned by a member of less than 5 years ever? Todras, you are a well-respected member with nice cars, but Jeebus H Christo!! Just because it's different doesn't mean it's ugly! These people (including myself...) put ALOT of time into their cars. Just because it's different than yours doesn't denote the fact that they have put work into it. Think friggen positive for once.:shrug:

Damn!:nonono:

I for one love the Hurst, and am glad that you went with the white ball over the pistol grip. And the wood grain is a nice accent against the MNB :cool:

That is one of todras best qualities. He states his opinion and doesn't BS people on what he really thinks.

How many threads do people say "Nice work! Not my taste, but it's your car. Keep it up!"? If you don't like something, just friggin come out and say it or don't say anything at all. Commending someone on something that you deep down can't stand makes no sense to me.

OK there is no dashwarp on my car. My dash is PERFECT. I bought it from the factory and have cared for it. No dashwarp here.

Back