• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Registration goes up midnight tomorrow!

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
I've posted a few times before regarding registration deadlines. Wanted to make one more clear notice that as of MIDNIGHT 4/19/10 registration goes up $20 accross the board. We've got to get shirt orders in, banquet orders placed and S&S lot layout completed and the later we provide the info, the more it's costing us. :help:

I've got a few more people to add to the registration list tonight, if you sent a payment and don't see your name on the list tomorrow morning, please let me know asap.

I feel bad not having an answer for you guys yet, but I have to know if my tax return goes through (had to wait for reasons outside of my control, a.k.a. my mom ••••ed up her taxes which messed mine up - confusing story...) before I decide to make such a great financial commitment. Sorry for the inconvenience I may/may not cause by maybe registering late. :(

I feel bad not having an answer for you guys yet, but I have to know if my tax return goes through (had to wait for reasons outside of my control, a.k.a. my mom ••••ed up her taxes which messed mine up - confusing story...) before I decide to make such a great financial commitment. Sorry for the inconvenience I may/may not cause by maybe registering late. :(

It's always expected that a few people have work/school/family/personal things that can make it difficult to commit until the last minute. We were planning on padding numbers for things like the t-shirt order and the banquet, but as of the weekend we had something like 12 or 14 people signed up. I'm really hoping the numbers ramp up here in the next day or two so I can give ballpark numbers to the places that are asking for them.

damn. i was in the garage too long. that was a 20$ mistake. ah well. i'm comitted anyways, payment will be sent tomorrow.

there are roughly 20 people on the list right now though, and after rallying around yesterday, a good number of others also signed up.
It's gonna be a nice, intimate SZ like 2004 or the very old days. ;) :D

Back