• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

i just realized.......

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
that this will be my 4th spring zing already. time flies.

the people that haven't gone to SZ don't really know what they're missing. the friendships are why we do it, and even the guys you think are D-bags are usually awesome and will give you the shirt off your back if needed. i keep telling myself to sell my SVT, and get something newer and more moddable, but its just not even about the car any more. i can't show up to SZ in "somethin else", that'd be lame! k thats the end of my rant. gettin pumped for SZ10!!!!!

Tony, get your azz to spring zing!

If you count the national meet in 2003 (sz was canceled), this will be #8 for me :crazy:. This November is my 10yr anniversary with EGPLNT, that is pretty crazy too.

Well... the scary part is this year will make it where I've been to SZ more years driving "something else" than the years I attended driving Ross... it's a tie if you count annual meets.

If most of the activities didn't involve alcohol, I'd be there... :p

uhh most of the activities DON'T involve alcohol. :rolleyes:
no alcohol at the track, none at the dyno, none on the scenic cruise, none at the show, none at the banquet (unless you bring your own), and none at the autocross.
And if you choose to tour a brewery this year, no one's shoving beer samples down your throat.
And if you really want to avoid alcohol, you stay away from people in the parking lot of the hotel from 7pm til 4 am.
Sounds like you'd be in bed with your teddy bear and pink blanky at those hours anyway. :p

uhh most of the activities DON'T involve alcohol. :rolleyes:
no alcohol at the track, none at the dyno, none on the scenic cruise, none at the show, none at the banquet (unless you bring your own), and none at the autocross.
And if you choose to tour a brewery this year, no one's shoving beer samples down your throat.
And if you really want to avoid alcohol, you stay away from people in the parking lot of the hotel from 7pm til 4 am.

What she said

Sounds like you'd be in bed with your teddy bear and pink blanky at those hours anyway. :p

LMAO!

Clubs?...dancing, karaoke, titty, I'm in. At least I won't have to cancel my flight...

Back