• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Will be a mobile dyno during the Show n Shine

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Oh yes. Thanks to Harrry he svttour'd the guy down to the same costs as the other dyno that was going to be held in GR. We will need at least 13 ppl to make it $53 each. As the list of 12 stands it will be $58. Still a good deal IMO. I'm hoping that with the other groups that will be there they might want to jump on with us so costs are dropped more. Gonna be flippin' sweet!:cool:

1-blu_fuz
2-Black 98 CSVT
3-BigBEN
4-icysvt(as long as im in my car and not the wifes)
5-TRicker
6-naujcdl
7-Mapoftazifosho
8-Ryanblacksvt
9-Wien Sean
10-dtour
11-shavedsvt
12-Harrry
13-
14-

Last edited:
Im coming til Fri night thanks and I am getting it dynoed here for freezle. I have no driver til then lol.

The show n shine is like 9 hour long...it'll work out.

Todd, must we sign up and pay in advance? Or do people have the option to pay on-the-spot if there is time?

Well the guy needs to be paid now to book this. This is where the problem lies...:shrug:

So we are trying to figure out...who will pay this up front and do we have enough people to pay back the rental fee for that day?
This is the only thing that will keep us from moving forward. Unless i know for sure we have those people...then we can look at who will cover some of the costs etc etc.

I think this dyno at Gilmore is a great idea..plus it will keep us all together for longer periods. Allowing us to get some good footage for a SZ09 video.

i spoke with imnotacop420 this morning. he said he would like to dyno. i know he's on the edge on doing this. but maybe with a little peer pressure from ceg, he'll sign up

I'll dyno if someone wants to buy the center diff RWD conversion for me and help me install it in the parking lot.

i can paypal my money to someone right now if need be lol. I dont want to miss out on this

i'm upset with myself. i didnt have the cash to buy th sniper tuning program, so i'll probably make even less than i did last year :(

Harrry my card is maxed, I am paying cash for everything at sz, if you cover me till then I will throw something extra to you for it, if you cant I totaly understand

Back