• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SPOTTED! Thread

Spotted a very clean silverfrost svt off of meridian up in Edgewood at the Java Junki Expresso stand on Friday the 31st of january... maybe i can get a fellow Edgewooder :laugh:, to join up... Although its the first time ive seen him here.. But still it was a lovely looking machine:drool:

Yesterday in Wilsonville I spotted an SVT Mustang...
03-02-09_1112.jpg
(I brightened up the pic a bit - still don't see the snake darn phone camera)
Looks like it could use a little maintenance..... brake light out!

Well Wednesday heading towards Puyallup i spotted a reen SVT with 18in rims and magnaflow exhaust and tinted window... then got off on the milton/edgewood exit, He did a quick turn around in a parking lot and did a slow drive by me... I wish we had cards or something to put on peoples cars to tell them about the site... :shrug: someone should make some or something

Silver SVT southbound I-5 downtown Portland today (2009.03.08) missing a right front jack cover. Didn't notice 'til I was on the offramp to downtown/inner SE.

Red SVT on Friday (2009.03.06) westbound Hwy 26, Beaverton to Tanasbourne or beyond. Passed each other a couple of times. I waved the second time (didn't see him coming up from behind the first pass), but I don't know if he saw me wave.

Tour report from eastern orygun - Crane

Last weekend I was at Crane Supply and Cafe, and this Tour pulls in, a black 99 LX sport, Z, MTX. Clearly one of the locals, and they are having some troubles with it. In our conversation we discussed the dash warp (I am taking them my old 99 dash) and then the spoiler blew off in a wind storm (I happen to have a black one) and someone did a hit and run on the rear driver side door. Next week when I go back there I'm goning to take some time to help them out and get their Tour back together.

Of course I gave them the invite to join us here.

AF

Saw a guy driving a black SVT as I drove down 80th in North Seattle / Ballard this evening around 7:30 ish. He was turning right on 80th and I was driving the other way. I'm guessing E0 SVT because of the wheels.

I was the guy in the ugly blue / rusted diesel Chevy truck, totally rubbernecking to see if I knew who it was. Anyone here?

I wish we had cards or something to put on peoples cars to tell them about the site... :shrug: someone should make some or something

I have some made up to print on those do-it-yourself business cards. Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send the file to you - it's a Microsoft Publisher file. I used a couple of pics from members (with permission, of course) and I think they turned out really well.

Hey guys I saw an SVT in Lethbridge Alberta on 13th St. North parked on the side of the road. Dark blue, this was the first CSVT I saw that I can remember, since they are fairly rare here in Lethbrige.

Just wondering if it was anyone on here? I would have left a note or something but I was running late.

Hey guys I saw an SVT in Lethbridge Alberta on 13th St. North parked on the side of the road. Dark blue, this was the first CSVT I saw that I can remember, since they are fairly rare here in Lethbrige.

Just wondering if it was anyone on here? I would have left a note or something but I was running late.
SVT's didn't come in blue not even dark blue..... IF it was an SVT it must be a repaint........

Oh really? I never knew that, but then again I am a Cougar owner :) It did have the SVT kit, and badge, i wonder if it was a repaint.. it didn't really look to be in that good of shape to be repainted either. I'm thinking it was a clone now, no wheels either it just had the black 'winter rims'.
Thanks man!

T-Red E0 in Vancouver

T-Red E0 in Vancouver

Oh wait--that was me!

One of my nieces is visiting and staying in Vancouver, WA. I drove down there yesterday and took her to Astoria, Seaside, and Cannon Beach.

Great day for a drive and it is beautiful there!

I even managed to get the bra on the car for the trip. Now I need to patch the license plate hole in the bra (since I've relocated the license plate).

Man, it was a fun drive, but a long day. I got back home just after 1 a.m.!

Also, on the way back, the odometer tripped 83,000 miles!

Oh wait--that was me!

One of my nieces is visiting and staying in Vancouver, WA. I drove down there yesterday and took her to Astoria, Seaside, and Cannon Beach.

Great day for a drive and it is beautiful there!

I even managed to get the bra on the car for the trip. Now I need to patch the license plate hole in the bra (since I've relocated the license plate).

Man, it was a fun drive, but a long day. I got back home just after 1 a.m.!

Also, on the way back, the odometer tripped 83,000 miles!

83K! :cry: not even broken in yet... lol but wow that sounds like a nice drive

I have mentioned a Black SVT that I see in the mornings..... Last friday I saw it on the way home and we stopped at a light side by side. I invited the driver, a lady, to join us here.

Then at the gas station I met a fellow driving a 99 Amazon Green SE w/ tan interior and also invited him to join us.

Sure be great if they both did, but I'd settle for 50%.... :laugh:

AF

I seen a T-red off of 209th and wingate next to tv highway near Woogieman. I seen it going to my mustang guys place, i left a note to check us out. Strange it has a puyallup WA plate frame, but i remember it at the same house years ago when i dreamed of a csvt.

Back