• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Thanksgiving!

LOL.

iseewutudi128558894451003935.jpg

I still have Glenn's from Carlisle a few years ago, same with Scott's. Sigh,...that's what happens when your wife and daughter steal your upgrade from Verizon,...you have the same phone 3 years later.
:chop:

Last edited:
Woo part of this weekend adgenda is done. We ordered a Xbox 360 Elite for my brother. :laugh: We were hoping that we could get a decent black friday deal, but since they are all lame, we just ordered the bundle online WITH A $50 DOLLAR ONLINE PROMO CARD FOR THE PURCHASE! So basically when it arrives we're going back online and are going to get the HDMI cable for free. :laugh:

Rest of today is turkey, food, facebook, and video games.

Besides that I decided against getting a tv black friday, and I'm going out with my brother and friend to watch people fight each other. I noticed there are $2 dollar Mel Brookes DVD in the Walmart ad, might be getting those!

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving CEG!

You want any HDMI or other cables and adapters? I'm sorry, but there's no other place to go but www.monoprice.com

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10240&cs_id=1024008&p_id=3993&seq=1&format=2 10ft. gold plated contacts $5. :shrug:

Back