• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Alright, who is messing with me.....

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
I am confused and all I know is a number and a nickname.

Here's the story.... last night at 11:30pm I received a picture message of a girl in her undies. She took a pic of herself in the mirror. The picture was tagged as "cass". It was a little unclear who it was, so I texted back this morning.....

Me: Hello

Her: Hi

Me: Are you cass?

Her: Yea

Me: Do i know you?

Her: You like the pic?

Me: Its a little foggy. do i know you?

Her: Somebody gave me your number

Me: Lots of people know my number so you have to give a better clue.

I went downstairs to look up the area for a phone number listed as 814 and Pennsylvania came up.....

Then she sends me another pic of herself butt naked! Again a reflection shot with her cell phone.

Her: Is this a better pic

Me: I would say yes, it's better. I know some people in Pennsylvania. who told you to send me pics?

Her: Can you show me your c--k?

Me: That stuff isnt safe to be sending via text.

Her: Y

Me: Lots of people get in trouble for that on the news.

Her: Oh, but I'm legal age

Me: Even bigger issue, i dont know you. Im getting in the shower now. Do you know who I am?

That was the last of the texts about an hour ago..... So which one of you is messing with me? Great pics, but now what?

maybe if you forwarded the pictures to my cell phone, i could maybe help with the investigation... :laugh:

bombdig? :)

LMAO! Only you Joe, only you. ;)

I had nothing to do with it, I don't have your number.

Bomdig, not something I want to see again. :D

Looks like these are the larger Cities with that area code exchange:
Altoona, Bellefonte, Bradford, Corry, DuBois, Edinboro, Erie, Franklin, Huntingdon, Johnstown, Meadville, Punxsutawney, Somerset, State College

PM'd the safer pic to smalls..... it kinda looks like bombdig but it's hard to say.

hmm from those bigger cities i cant figure out who it is either. ive had stuff like that before.

my friend recently got a new number and someone kept texting him and messing with him so much that he had to change it again

Yeah definitely not Bombdig, but she looks very familiar. I can't put my dang finger on it! I'm pretty sure I don't know her, though.

hmmmmmmmm

but, if she looks between 18 and 28, she probably texted you by accident, trying to get ahold of me :D

There are what looks to be "boy band" posters on the bedroom wall behind her, so her "i'm of age" comment isn't truthful in my eye.

You would be surprised at how many college chicks listen to the Jonas Bros...

Hmm 814, thats state college, I don't have your number Joe so I didn't do it, but who knows, maybe I go to school with the girl.

You might go to school with her, who knows. She hasn't texted back since this morning so that tells me she is in school or at work right now. By the looks of her, I would say in school.....

814-566-11xx is enough info for her number. Do any of you have a matching number in your phone saved?

Back