• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet and greet PGH area

Kevin and Ryan, those look great!!! It was cool to see everyone again, and to meet Bimini and Collins and Adam. Wish I could have stayed longer, but I think i'd have frozen to death. :laugh:

Good time guys. Very good to meet everyone and be able to put screen names to real names and faces. Pictures look great as well. We'll have to do this again soon and when everyone can stay longer.

We should have hot-wired the crane & moved it. :laugh: Then the backdrop would've been the open end of Heinz Field. :drool: Still, considerin' how cramped sides were, shot turned out awesome. My new wallpaper.:cool:

suck - i just found this. Oh well, couldn't have made it anyway. I had knee surgery end of october. Let me know when when you guys do this again!

Well, I'll be gone for Christmas - New Years but am available before and after - or in spring. Funny, I was on this last night in class and my friend could not believe people would like their contour. Couldn't understand the joy of having one. Oh well, not everyone is like us.

Scott, I was also wondering if there was a mechanic near you you trust. I have a friend who lives on Rochester road (near you) and he has a brake problem he can't figure out. We were going to do some work on his car but he wants to figure out the problem with the brakes first. He owns a taurus - so it's kinda related...

Spring works for me.
If I can get a clutch and pressure plate, I am going to work on the Contour over Christmas. Found out my office will be closed for two weeks at the end of the year:nonono:. I might have her running by spring :shrug::laugh:.

Back