• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OMG!!! Why do I need to be broke!

Let's get this straight... he buys it for his son and his son doesn't want 4 doors?
That's too damned bad, someone buys you a car, drive it or get your sorry self a job and buy your own. Now we know what's wrong with kids today.
You don't want to drive it, then walk. MO.

In the second link it looks like the left front tire is flat. Maybe it has sunk a bit in the mud or it just looks that way from the distance of the picture? :shrug:

No bad for 43K.

Is it this?
digimarc.ms

I like the Deluxe Cozy Convertible Car better than the plain one. ;)

Really, these kids need not be so picky. Unless they have a job and have worked their butt off to get what they want, be grateful.

I like the Deluxe Cozy convertible better than the CTS too. :)

Its an automatic. He said he needs to put rear brakes on yet, and it should be fine for inspection :shrug: Sounded like in the email he would get it inspected before selling it.

pictures109.jpg

pictures092.jpg

pictures086.jpg

pictures080.jpg

pictures066.jpg

pictures063.jpg

pictures022.jpg

Copyofpictures024.jpg

that awsome blue indeed :drool::drool: :laugh: mismatched rims =:blackeye:

if i had 2 g's id buy it. but that kid is a major d-bag. i would have taken any car my dad bougt for me... if he ever bought me a car.

this kid im my neighborhood got a 06 chevy 1500 for his first car. of course his daddy bought it. hes 17 and has had it about one year(i think he got it last feb.). so car he completly destroyed the tailgate, the muffler was ripped off(not cut but like broken off), the front bumber is screwed up. and for some reason his dad thought he was smart enough to plow right when he gets it, so his dad gives him a plow... and he hits the persons house.

some how the kid still has his truck, i think his dad took it for the summer. but i know if i bought someone a $25kish or more,and they completly destroyed it i would be friggen PISSED and beat the **** outta him

I emailed the pictures out to my father, maybe I can get a spoiled child syndrome and get a 2grand car! :laugh:

It terrible how both the ones I own are broken :mad: I didn't even break the 2nd one, its being grumpy and now has been left to a mechcanic.

yeah... like 2 grand aint that bad... thats not spoiled. but an 06 1500 for your first car from your pops, or a common one around here are audis

Where has this car been the last three years?? The inspection sticker says 1/06!

CRGkart44; His dad let him plow with it and he hit a house? Damn, get out of the truck and step away slowly! Wouldn't be his truck for long after damaging the bumper, tailgate, exhaust, etc.

the second i heard about the house i would sell his truck to pay for it, then IF there is money left over, buy him a POS toyota Tercel or something.. haha

but i would say his dad is VERY understanding....

but mostly rich. they have an H2, new style f-250, Ford Lightening, Chevy SS thunder, Mercedes SUV(the bigger one), oh.. wait... and a VIPER. then the kids truck. the viper is really a POS. the paint peeled, buttons wore out, vert motor burnt out, etc. all in one summer. i think it had 3,000 miles on it when he finally sold it

Back