• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ceg checkout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the problem is that people have had about a month to make payments and about 3 months to sort out what hey wanted...If couldn't have gotten themselves into gear by now, too bad! Let the dozen or so of us that paid already get our stuff!

Agreed, But remember we recieved prcing due to a minimal order. If orders are cancelled and downsized, the price changes also....

We got off pretty good since this is a new company and we're not getting hit too hard on screen and art charges...

So when are we going to get our orders? ... If you know cindy so well give her a call and let us know!

So when are we going to get our orders? ... If you know cindy so well give her a call and let us know!

Exactly!

[B said:
bk6358]was waiting on........[/B] on the last 2 people! but the order is going in and right out to you guys! I am hoping for wenesday! sorry guys! but as soon as it goes out I will send each of you your tracking numbers. I will post a final list in the morning! But Im sure I got everyone.

Thanks,
Cindy

This was posted 10 days ago when the "order was going in and right out to us" . Plenty of time to ship and get tracking #'s.

BK4923, you have online access. You also have the ability to talk to Cindy at any moment to coordinate anything and everything. The Paypal account is set up under your name thus it is your responsibility to get the orders shipped to the paid customer. Enough excuses, lets see some action here.

Last edited:
BK4923, you have online access. You also have the ability to talk to Cindy at any moment to coordinate anything and everything. The Paypal account is set up under your name thus it is your responsibility to get the orders shipped to the paid customer. Enough excuses, lets see some action here.

Not my group buy, I'm just lending a helping hand.....Please don't PM me TeamSVTour, you already know my feelings toward you after that emblem group buy when you said it was a scam, and only you and one other person idnt recieve your stuff....

Well guys, I did call Cindy for the rest of you thay didnt send me demaning and idiotic PM's, she'll be here to post tomorrow bright and early. Looks like she got pushed back a bit due to the Bears winning.

She did promise me she will be on tomorrow with more detailed and final information again.

Not my group buy, I'm just lending a helping hand.....Please don't PM me TeamSVTour, you already know my feelings toward you after that emblem group buy when you said it was a scam, and only you and one other person idnt recieve your stuff....

You haven't lent help yet. Nothing but excuses. It is obvious why you have gotten all the angry PM's from others. All you have done is collect our money into YOUR PayPal account. Good job there "middle man". And as per the return PM you sent, nice flame-baiting. And I will reiterate the emblem GB.

I absolutely did not receive the emblems. In fact I had to place my own order to get them so in the end I paid twice. And yea, me and the other person (who I have no idea who he/she is) set up a conspiracy that we did not get a $5 part. That makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes:

I can have many ppl on this site comment on my credibility. Do you think 1 person who can't run a simple clothing GB is going to tarnish it? :laugh: :help:

I havent recieved not one PM from one other person on the board, so what was that comment about...
The whole paypal deal was explained earlier, which I'm sure you read....

Emblem group buy, there were two people out of many that didn't recieve thier emblems, you posted in the old forums that Phil was trying to scam people and get everyone riled up just like your doing here....

Reputations, I have dealt with a very long list of folks here on CEG and all of them will tell you I am a very upstanding person....My reputaqtion over the last 6-7 years will speak for itself so don't even try that bull....

Now if you have anymore comments please PM Bk6358 or you will be reported to a moderator...

And as far as the PM about you kicking my ass at Spring Zing....I guess I'll see you there...

Steve

I havent recieved not one PM from one other person on the board, so what was that comment about...
The whole paypal deal was explained earlier, which I'm sure you read....

Emblem group buy, there were two people out of many that didn't recieve thier emblems, you posted in the old forums that Phil was trying to scam people and get everyone riled up just like your doing here....

Reputations, I have dealt with a very long list of folks here on CEG and all of them will tell you I am a very upstanding person....My reputaqtion over the last 6-7 years will speak for itself so don't even try that bull....

Now if you have anymore comments please PM Bk6358 or you will be reported to a moderator...

And as far as the PM about you kicking my ass at Spring Zing....I guess I'll see you there...

Steve

Ok this is the last thing I will post in this thread b/c it is evident you are delusional. And then perhaps it will get back on track and we will actually get traking #'s. I'm not the only one here getting tired of waiting for the goods. Take a look.

I already explained the emblem GB, why are you rehashing? Every other GB I was a part of or private purchases and/or sales went through perfect w/out a hitch. I never "riled up" anyone. I explained the fact I never received the goods I payed for. You want me to show MY proof of purchase from the company that made them? Now why would I have proof of purchase of me buying it if I received my original order through the GB :idea:.

Lastly, report what? You sent ME all the flame-baiting PM's (that I kept). I merely said "Are you going to SZ....see you there" . Draw any conclusions you want.

Bottom line is...if we could get tracking numbers (and/or friendly reassurance that we will get the products that we purchased,) none of these bad feelings would be happening...:)

Bottom line is...if we could get tracking numbers (and/or friendly reassurance that we will get the products that we purchased,) none of these bad feelings would be happening...:)

I really dont care about what is between you two, but how hard is it to just get on a computer for two min during the day and give some information out. I have talked to people who have said you are trustworthy and im willing to take that chance. But being kept in the dark is something i dont like. Yes, I know how manufacturing works, but I paid a while back and have heard nothing. There should have been a deadline, but, there were people who did not have all the info and wanted in on the group buy b/c nothing as set into stone. Just make the apparel that has been paid for and end it there. Fix whatever problems there is and thats it. Final.

Next time make it to the point and stop feeding garbage.

i just better not get scammed! I will have your ass for it. I paid for this almost a month ago . if people have not paid then exclude them from the buy and send us our stuff
they knew they had to have the $ in
screw them not us!
by the time i get this it will be summer time this is bull ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back