• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1995 Ford Countour Manufacturer Promotional Video

never soon that before ....

had to laugh at a few of the comments ... if 79% of the car is recyclable we had done our far share with the engines :laugh:

Never seen it before either. Kinda cool. You have to remember, it's cheesy because it was probably what, 94 when they made it?

I was cracking up about the "intelligent" automatic. :laugh:

It is. It knows exactly when to break down to cause you the most trouble. :crazy:

Sweet vid, reminds me that I still need to do the b-pillar blackout to my car. parkedcar still does that, right?

Can you save video from youtube to your computer, I want to save that one.....

Awesome video! First time I've seen it. After watching it, I went on the hunt for a Pre-98 T-Red SE. They are becoming so rare these days. :cry:

Awesome video! First time I've seen it. After watching it, I went on the hunt for a Pre-98 T-Red SE. They are becoming so rare these days. :cry:

If you really want one, I can pull one from the junk yard for you :D

If you really want one, I can pull one from the junk yard for you :D

I'm too picky. My ideal Pre-98 would be a 1996-1997 T-Red SE, lower miles, manual, leather and sunroof. I hunted around last night and found maybe 1 with those options, and it was black. A mint T-Red I found was perfect, but it was automatic.

Depending on if I a buy a condo or house this year, I'll probably replace the Bimmer with a clean Pre-98. We'll see. I'm still looking around at cars in that price range to see what my options are.

Can you save video from youtube to your computer, I want to save that one.....

Some videos you can.

On Internet Explorer go to Tools, Internet Options, then on the General tab, find Browser History and click the Settings button. After that, View Files then it's just a matter of locating the .flv file and dragging it to your desktop. If you can't view .flv files find a program that can convert it for you.
Or if you have VLC Media Player, just play it like it is from there.

But fyi, I just tried to save it and convert it but got an error on the file. Something about finding a resampling rate. Not sure what that means.

Some videos it works and other it doesn't.

Oh yeah, also useful for nabbing pics from sites that have the right click save as function disabled. Basically, if it's in the cookies, it can be found.

I own that video. It comes with a mini booklet about the contour in the video sleeve. I brought it to one of the ne-ceg meets but we didn't watch it.

Back