• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

when are you guys having your 1st spring meet?

I was hoping to get a little meet together within the next couple of weeks to unveil my STB's, and just hangout/have a bite to eat...:shrug:

Wanna come? It's called Burning Phonebook, in honor of the poor phonebook that Harrry chopped to bits with his snowblower...

i used to have a spring meet every year, but it kinda fell thru the past 2 years due to bad weather and planning.
the thought of another large meet at the compound has been festering in the back of my head for a while.
maybe if the weather plays nice, i will have another one.

not trying to rain on the burning phonebook meet at all, but for a while the spring meets at my place were a normal thing with lots of people, cars, food and fun.

i used to have a spring meet every year, but it kinda fell thru the past 2 years due to bad weather and planning.
never mind the bad weather, your back yard turns into swampy quicksand during the spring! :shocked:

I was hoping to get a little meet together within the next couple of weeks to unveil my STD's, and just hangout/have a bite to eat...:shrug:

Wanna come? It's called Burning Phonebook, in honor of the poor phonebook that Harrry chopped to bits with his snowblower...

Here I fixed that for ya!

other then people always being at Gregs there really hasn't been a spring meet except SZ. As Elky said he use to always have one.

just watch the event thread that is stickied

I've talked to Greg about a Spring meet and we've decided that we want to do one. He said that he would be willing to come my way and that people would follow. :laugh:
I've already started looking into having it in a park with a nice size parking lot, picnic tables, grilles, and a large playground for children. I figure that if we have it in a park, people like Greg won't get stuck working on a car. Everyone can enjoy themselves and each other's company and even bring the family along.

How's that sound?

I've talked to Greg about a Spring meet and we've decided that we want to do one. He said that he would be willing to come my way and that people would follow. :laugh:
I've already started looking into having it in a park with a nice size parking lot, picnic tables, grilles, and a large playground for children. I figure that if we have it in a park, people like Greg won't get stuck working on a car. Everyone can enjoy themselves and each other's company and even bring the family along.

How's that sound?

Let's do it. I feel bad that Greg always ends up fixing crap. This time he won't have his tools :cool:

He said that he would be willing to come my way and that people would follow.
Attleboro or Amherst?

The former I can definitely do, the latter is a maybe depending on day.

They really need to extend Rt 293 westward to I-91 :help:

ive been tossing around a mod meet at my house, but I want to have a paved driveway first. The only problem with my house is there isn't a whole lot of parking space. I guess it would depend on how many people would be interested. especially since i live in the middle of nowhere.

We could always split the day. Half in park and half at house incase anyone wants to get something done. I have plenty of parking at the house too.

And Ian is right, it would be in North Attleboro, Ma

I was hoping like Springfield... maybe a compromise to halfway between Springfield and Worcester?

Last edited:
Back