• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Flash Tuning

maxrudell

New CEG'er
has anyone used the delta force commando tuning software? If not, let me know what tuning software you did use. i dont see much info on this in the forum but need to tune

SCT tuning software is where it's at for majority of the people. Pick yourself up a used Xcal2 or a newer Xcal3 (X3) and your good. If you want to do the tuning yourself you'll need to purchase the Pro-Racer Package (PRP) to gain access to their AdvantageIII tuning software, which requires the use of a USB dongle. If you search SCT you'll find a lot of info.

To add to that. There have been a few people who have used Delta Force on these cars (Tricker comes to mind, not sure if he is still on here...). 98% of people use SCT for their tuning needs.

To add to that. There have been a few people who have used Delta Force on these cars (Tricker comes to mind, not sure if he is still on here...). 98% of people use SCT for their tuning needs.

Did he? As far as I know he used the SCT X3 as he wants me to unlock it for him with my spare ECM when my car is wired back up.

I remember Tricker using, or at least planning to use, the sniper gear at some point.

Your right, but I'm pretty sure he never got it and abandoned the idea in favor of the SCT route. At least he never told me he picked it up and I'm sure he would have told me about it at some point.

has anyone used the delta force commando tuning software? If not, let me know what tuning software you did use. i dont see much info on this in the forum but need to tune

I'm using commando, quite well done software, a lot of options to modifying.

Back