• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Optimize TB

OK, show me the link to HowTo use SVT shaft, as you tell me I didn't search...
Everyone tells "so many people described it"... but noone could help...

And let's stop this stupid, OT conversation.

I did it this way, I took the pictures and showed them here.
If it's helpfull to someone, that's OK.
If someone prefers other way, that's OK, too
I don't care if someone likes it or not. I don't want money for it.

wooo slow down...you seem to always get your feathers ruffled over nothing. Your making all these claims like nobody is helping you. Nobody showed you. Nobody has TOO! geez. stopping acting like the victim here.

I'm glad you did your own how-to. Thank you for your time and effort. Well i hope you don't want money...because nobody gets money for contributing their knowledge or efforts on here. :shrug:

Thank you for your write up...every how-to helps ceg get better and better :)

And you haven't shown the link. I knew it... So many words, so few hard facts...

you seem to always get your feathers ruffled over nothing. Your making all these claims like nobody is helping you. Nobody showed you. Nobody has TOO! geez. stopping acting like the victim here.

And you seem to talk to the people like you were their boss...
You are not, so please stop to teach me how to act...

I don't know what for you ever commented my first post...
Nothing constructive... "Someone did it before"... so what?

And why do you edit your posts? First, few words too much, and then, after my response... edit, make it softer...
And then it's easier to be "it's not my fault" guy, isn't it?
Shoul'd I copy/paste your whole reply next time?

every how-to helps ceg get better and better
That's right. So, let's stop acting like small girls...

And you haven't shown the link. I knew it... So many words, so few hard facts...
I take it..this isn't a peace offering :)
Like i said before...if you search you will find it. Sorry nobody else cared enough to go search for you. As you soo many times requested.

And you seem to talk to the people like you were their boss...
You are not, so please stop to teach me how to act...
I'm sorry for making you feel like that!
I run a team of 12 employees. Deadlines are deadlines...so my daily role as a manager is carried with me.

I don't know what for you ever commented my first post...
Nothing constructive... "Someone did it before"... so what?
I just wanted others to know that other options are out there. Nothing harmful man!
As you so requested yourself for some advice before tackling this. I wanted others to know that other people have done this. So more information is out there if people wanted to do more research.

And why do you edit your posts? First, few words too much, and then, after my response... edit, make it softer...
And then it's easier to be "it's not my fault" guy, isn't it?
Shoul'd I copy/paste your whole reply next time?
The edit option is provided on ceg for people to edit their posts as they see fit. Sorry.... i took it upon myself to edit my post and keep this situation escalating into no where. But it was too late.

ha ha ha ha ha :laugh:

You can't find it, so you think you are smart enough, to show me I'm lazy and stupid... LOL
Very crafty... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's good for you, that you manage such a small team, otherwise you'd be too frustrated to live...
I'm sorry... but it's not my problem, that you can't talk to the people "normally". I don't want you to talk to me like this...
And I don't care if your problems overgrow you...
That's not a justification...

And concerning the edit option... everything woul'd be good, but you do it AFTER reading my reply, not before...
In this case, it's good to write another post...not to play possum
So, please don't play with me...

I think it's enough.
Let's don't force people to read it... if you have a problem with that, I'm waiting for PM.

ha ha ha ha ha :laugh:
You can't find it, so you think you are smart enough, to show me I'm lazy and stupid... LOLVery crafty... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .
Your as ignorant as they come. :nonono:

It's good for you, that you manage such a small team, otherwise you'd be too frustrated to live...
I'm sorry... but it's not my problem, that you can't talk to the people "normally". I don't want you to talk to me like this...
And I don't care if your problems overgrow you...That's not a justification... .
I do as i please. Cry to me more about not finding any info about a 65mm conversion...when you wanted it.:laugh:

And concerning the edit option... everything woul'd be good, but you do it AFTER reading my reply, not before...
In this case, it's good to write another post...not to play possum
So, please don't play with me... .
It's part of ceg's rules. So take some time and make another post of you crying about it. :laugh:

I think it's enough.Let's don't force people to read it... if you have a problem with that, I'm waiting for PM.
Again if you wish to cry more on here...you will keep forcing people to read your ignorant rants.

Back