X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biminiLX View Post
    Will be much cleaner without.
    -J
    Yea that's what I'm starting to think. Especially at the price were talking. I really don't feel like spending $100 on just flippin warning decals
    -Mike
    If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here... Link
    98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link
    85 Camaro - 1969 350ci, 503BHP

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• I sanded right through my warning decals with 40 Grit.... :)
      '99 (Mystichrome Bay) CSVT - 0532 - I can finally say that my car is a car again!!! www.facebook.com/fapauto - www.fapauto.com

Comment

• So I went in to Roger's Rod and Custom shop today and talked to him about my project and he showed me around his shop... and wow that place is NICE. I wish I had a shop like his place. He is definitely an awesome guy and I look forward to doing business with him. He liked my idea with the anodized looking bright red with bronze/titanium/gun metal gray stripes to match my wheels.

On another note I'll be picking up my block, crank, pistons, and rods tomorrow morning from Wagamon Brothers. I should have pics up later Sat afternoon.

Also my brother is going to be coming up here Sunday to help me start prepping the car for paint.
        -Mike
        98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• I threw this picture up in another thread already, but it be nice to have everything regarding my build kept in this thread as well...

so here is the photoshop I created of what I want my car to look like on the exterior everything said and done.

Here...

we....

go.....

BAM that's the stuff!

-Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• Now I am digging that paint job!
            2006 Cobalt SS/SC AEM intake and nothing else atm......
            2004 GSXR 1000
            2005 Foci ZX5
            GONE 98 #0895 3L, 99 #2439, 98 #0474 3L, 98 #0844

Comment

• Comment

• Ahh I dunno man, I think the stripes down the middle are over the top and I'm not really feeling the color scheme IMHO but it is still your car not mine good luck with it
                1998.5 SVT Contour
                5232/6535
                -Neatfreak-
                I don't know cars I only know detailing

Comment

• Hotness. I like.
                  -00' Contour SVT #1245 of 2150. Trubendz Borla exhaust, BAT Catted Y, Spec shifter, Injen CAI, NPG Big Brakes, Modded Sunroof.
                  -98' Mustang GT. PI Engine, exhaust, Cobra front bumper/R hood, 3.73s, deep dish Bullitt rims, lowered, lots of other stuff.

Comment

• On the web somewhere there is correct spacing for Shelby, Boss, and Mach stripes. I know yours are pretty general, but I believe the two thicker stripes need to be closer together. I always loved the color scheme, but I personally might be regretting the strupes down the road. Did you think about just doing something on the hood alone?
                    2000 Tropic Green SVT Contour #455 of 2150
                    Born Date: Nov. 19, 1999
                    Exhaust | Intake | ATS Complites | Pre-98 trunk w/ Lip Spoiler | A-pillar Gauges | Fidanza Shifter | Ground Control | Koni | Autovation | ED Splitter | Carbon Fiber EVO Hood

Comment

• Originally posted by icysvt View Post
                      Now I am digging that paint job!
                      Originally posted by SJon85 View Post
                      Thank you and thank you.

Originally posted by tredsvt98 View Post
                      Ahh I dunno man, I think the stripes down the middle are over the top and I'm not really feeling the color scheme IMHO but it is still your car not mine good luck with it
                      Haha. Man this whole car is over the top, so it suites it. Red with bronze/gold has been done many of times on factory cars. First one that comes to mind was the Dodge Viper.

Originally posted by TourEnvy View Post
                      On the web somewhere there is correct spacing for Shelby, Boss, and Mach stripes. I know yours are pretty general, but I believe the two thicker stripes need to be closer together. I always loved the color scheme, but I personally might be regretting the strupes down the road. Did you think about just doing something on the hood alone?
                      Yea I just tossed them on there not paying to much attention to the center stripes. I was going to come back and do pin stripes in the middle too (which is why I left the space), but then after I did it I didn't like it so I left it without and didn't bring them in closer as I didn't want to redo everything.
                      -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• Say hello to my new friends Everyone is now happy and balanced so they will play well together.

-Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• on the kitchen table. ha! wife=annoyed.
                          R.I.P. CSVT "clockwork" totaled 10/29/10 n/a 3L 220whp 212 trq

Comment

• Originally posted by TRicker View Post
                            on the kitchen table. ha! wife=annoyed.
                            Ha. Wife not home
                            -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

• ooooooooooooooooooooo....shiney
                              1998.5 SVT Contour
                              5232/6535
                              -Neatfreak-

Comment

• Originally posted by CSVT#49 View Post

i think thats why i don't like it haha have you thought about gunmetal stripes
                                1998.5 SVT Contour
                                5232/6535
                                -Neatfreak-

Comment

Working...
                                X