of course i removed the filter disk at the bottom of the fuel pump basket, like it said in the info how-to section.

My problem is the sock filter that attaches to the pump itself, i'm currently using the fsvt square shaped filter but it cuts out under full throttle once the tank drops below 1/2 tank of fuel . i had to bend it to fit the contour basket and it doesn't fit propperly.

I need a new contour L shaped sock filter in a bad way. but paying for a $300 complete unit from the dealer seems ludacris.

what about running with no filter attached to the bottom of the fsvt f/p itself >? what are your thoughts on that idea ? although i would like to have some sort of filter attached to the bottom of the pump.

seems my only other option is to used my filthy ,nasty grimy, [ this is its condition after i sprayed it with t/b cleaner and brake cleanerand then an air hose] there is no cleaning my stock L shaped sock filter .

if i go back into my tank again this will be about the eight time. i'm not going to be using a filter at all. i will not be using a single filter in the whole tank. let me know if that sounds like a bad idea to you.

-2000 csvt silver frost #1619 -magnaflow 14415 -optimized T/B & y-pipe -superchips xgt1 -75mm proflow maf -K&N RU-3530 -fsvt smart pump # 354Z-9H307-BC -spec stage one, LSD -low-tek,a/f,oil press.,volts -B&M short shifter -17" konig gt-r