Its time people. I know you have been waiting. So on with the details. These are handlaid carbon fiber hoods with fiberglass gel coated frame. The weight is estimated around 10-15lbs. The come ready to mount on your vehicle using factory locations. Fitment is great. They also come clear coated using automotive style clear coat w/ UV protection, so no special "carbon fiber wax " is needed, just regular car wax.Also this particular hood does not have cutouts for washer nozzels, but can be added yourself.
They are ready to order, there is no waitng for 5 people to get started. Once a order has been placed, it takes one day to lay up a hood, than it will be shipped the next. If there is people ahead of you, than your next in line and your hood will be made as soon as possible.

Pricing -$425
Shipping Info - email with a quote@
Kerri-cf1@verizon.net
Approx. $140-150, using Conway air freight
Busniess address's are cheaper

Payment info

-Paypal- wingspancomp@verizon.net
-For other methods of payment please email
Jacob(check contact info)
- Please include shipping info, and a daytime
phone number for the shipping company to
contact you when hood is ready to be
delivered.

Pickup Hoods can be picked up at the shop in L.A.
Will need to make arrangements with Jacob first, as these hoods are on a per-order basis.

Safety
Hood pins are not included but Strongly recomended.
Not responsible for improper mounting. Those not using pins are using at your "own risk". For those wondering, stock latch is very strong though.

Questions,Comments,Concerns, Contact Info
Carbon Fiber shop rep-Jacob, customcfshop@comcast.net

Group Buy starter and all around good guy Brett
bp.powell@comcast.net

On with the freakin pics I apologize in advance for the on car pics. I had to do it at night, and carbon fiber is dang near impossible to photograph that late. I should have some better day time pics in a few days. I hope this will wet you appetites.

Last edited by 1314; 06/24/04 03:58 PM.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net