As promised here are all the details straight from Jet-Hot.

Hi! My name is Chris Morris from JET-HOT and I have been in contact with Scottd60 from CEG several times about questions on price, turnaround, etc. It looks like there is more than enough people willing to participate in this guy buy & I would like to provide the following information to all the members in order to get the 30% discount.

We have 2 coating locations, they are:

Jet Hot
5602 Orchard Rd
Pascagoula MS 39581

Jet Hot
1840 West Drake Dr
Tempe AZ 85283

You can have parts shipped directly from a shop/manufacture or you can ship the parts from your location. I would ask everyone to contact me at 1-800-432-3379 ext 110 or Email me at Chris@jet-hot.com. (NOTE: when calling, please hit the ext as soon as you start hearing the recording). I will provide you with a customer ID# to use in order to get the discount. If you have any other questions (such as price, shipping costs, turn around time or about the coating), please feel free to ask me. If the parts are being shipped from a shop/manufacture, I ask that they include your customer ID# , name and address (they usually put this on the invoice).

Our normal turnaround is 4-5 working days plus the shipping time back. Payment is usually done by any major credit or debit card. This can be put on file or we can contact you when the pars are received.

Thanks
Chris Morris
Jet Hot Coatings

If you are participating in this Group Buy please update the list in the following posts as needed and include what you are getting coated as well. We would like to keep track of who is in the GB and how many.

This Group Buy will be open at least to the end of July.

Thanks Again for making this Happen

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew