im sorry kids....reading this whole post has made me realize what type of people are in this forum..i dont know whether everyone thinks that they have the biggest nuts out there...or if some of you are more like those star wars nerds that think the $hit actually happened. If you want to go very fast and handle like its nobody's business, then I highly suggest buying a supersport class motorcycle. 0-60 in less than 2 sometimes 2.5 seconds...9-10 second quarters, a top speed of 165-185+ mph, and all the handling you want and adjustability in the world...guys, i just dont get it....its a dead vehicle in the US. and the ST220 is more like a jag X-type than what we have. Ford didnt like the results of the introduction and im sorry to say, they de-engineered the contour to a lower grade of quality by comparison. So to think that a highly modded 'tour is only capable of 13.94 in the quarter is kinda sad, especially when i see how much the work really costs to do and be reliable....now...demon may have the fastest tour out there. but how much was it? and could someone more easliy spent 9k on a motorcycle and be in the 10's.

someone just explain the lack of rationality here.