All very good and solid information Jeff.
I was wrong to say your post had unsubstantiated information.

This does bring up a related question though.

"IF" all SVT UIM's had the same EH process done to them and the newer UIM's have shown to make more HP does that mean the part number change by Ford was because they changed the casting to better distribute flow to all the cylinders or something of the sort?

Ford does not spend money just to change parts. Hell Ford doesn't spend money to change parts that NEED changing so there had to be a significant reason to change an existing casting mold and process.

Then again if they did change something to require a part number change then why does the stock UIM part number stay the same... If Ford changed the SVT part number because the UIM itself changed in some way they would had to have changed both part numbers.

Also I still find it odd that every 98/98.5 SVT UIM measured to date had smaller average ports then every 99/00 did and countless places it specifically mentions the later UIM's had more aggressive use of the EH process.

For Ref - Max flow increase over a stock UIM is about 40%
At that point a few of the ports start showing exterior casting compressions.

Also my data is more in line with Dan's numbers of around 185 for a 00 SVT UIM. (slight port clean up)

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.