Originally posted by JEDsContour:
Well, I for one thank you for the SVT info, but frankly I donâ??t respect you at all. Based on your posts (here and elsewhere) and the attitude they reflect, I know that you are a true cretin. I am sure if I met you on the street that I could not stand more than a few minutes of your company.

You are just one more example of civility on the wane in our time.

Based on what I've been reading, my interpretation is that he had what he believed to be the facts in his hands. People got hostile with him for disputing long held notions, so things degenerated from there. If I had the materials in hand and folks started to flame me for my statements, I'd grow an attitude too. No doubt about it.

As for the sheets he provided, there are a few points on them that make me critical of what they really say about the processes for the different model years. The statements from Terry & Rick are the evidence that would sway me in this case.

Now, svtjeff, thanks for adding to the community here. Seems you are one to do your homework & I for one appreciate that, and I am certain many others do as well. I'll let them chime in on this point on their own...

I recently sold a '98 SVT UIM/LIM combo, and that puts me in a good position to send an SE UIM in for the GB. Should be interesting.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.