If it turns out that all the SVT UIMs flow the same after factory extrude honing all I can say is this really upsets some well-accepted and often repeated SVT ??facts.? I personally went to considerable extra trouble and expense to find a ??real? 2000 SVT UIM to take advantage of the extra flow ?? and I am sure there are many other CEG??ers who have done the same!

I??ve been bit by DemonSVT on technical topics in past and sometimes it stings. However, over time I??ve come to really enjoy reading his posts and I appreciate that when he does post he is very damn sure of his information. If DemonSVT and all of us are proven wrong about such basic information concerning a primary performance part like the SVT UIM then..... that??s a good thing! It is always better to know the facts.

I just wish that the person bringing us this information did not have such utterly abysmal social skills!

SVTJeff, occasionally, if you are lucky, you have a chance to help a group of people learn more about what really interests them. While the difference (or lack of) between SVT UIMs is a pretty small thing on a world scale, here at CEG it packs a real punch!

In general, anyone who provides such new and fundamental performance information and history on the car we love earns real gratitude and respect here.

Well, I for one thank you for the SVT info, but frankly I don??t respect you at all. Based on your posts (here and elsewhere) and the attitude they reflect, I know that you are a true cretin. I am sure if I met you on the street that I could not stand more than a few minutes of your company.

You are just one more example of civility on the wane in our time.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles