Did Rick ever dig up the specs on the 99-00 manifolds? I know it wasn't just jhere on CEG that we read about more extensive EH process - I beleive it is even stated in SVT literature?

I'm curious what feature was different enough on the manifold to warrant a new part number? I know my stock 97 SE manifold TB openeing was VERY different than the TB opening on my 99 "DH" manifold I bought from Bill Jenkins - the EGR ports were on the opposite side, and the overall opening was shaped differently. Not sure if all SVT mani's were like that or if maybe that redesign drove the new P/N

SVTJeff if you have the prints can you see when the TB opening changed?

Also strange that Chris Wong and I think one other (forget who?) dyno'd higher HP with the BAT DH mani's over a stock 98 manifold - although I suppose that could just be the diference of a dirty upper to a brand new clean one.

Also, I hate to be a conspiracy theorist - but any chance EH would mislead us on the specs of the later mani given that they want a LOT of people to send in there manifolds for rework with the current group buy?

97 Contour SE MTX K&N 3530, UR UDP, 19# Injectors, mystery mod, FMS wires, Fordchip.com chip, SVT: TB, Flywheel, clutch, exhaust 04 Grand Caravan SXT