WOW! Awful quite all of a sudden. I wonder why???? I guess the 50 post, crack smokingâ??, donâ??t know a thing guy was right after all. What a shame. The proof was in the pudding after all - go figure!! I really find it sad that all of the supposed experts have nothing to say now. I would have a small amount of respect for them if they had a least owned up to being a bit quick to judge, but they must have forgot how to type all of a sudden. Typical hypocrites. Another, in your face, illustration of how one sided this board really is.

I must say, though, I do appreciate the help of Zack. Zack was intelligent enough to listen without jumping the gun. His efforts were instrumental in getting the truth out. Thanks again Zack.

My time and principles are not worth the abuse this board propagates. There comes a point in time when people should start acting like adults and it is clearly evident this board is not capable of doing so. Actually, it reminds me of high school - everyone trying to be the big dog on the porch. It appears some of us are still in that stage of life.

Have fun slamming each other, that is what it is all about��right?????????