Originally posted by SVT Doood:

1st..I am not the one claiming to be an expert, am I there Jeff. You come into this site like a ton of bricks..."uuhhh, I can't scan it it..." and expect us to to say yeah, you're right with what, your words versus countless times the boys on here have been right?

Hold on. He asked for the best advice to post his PDF. He says he has information, give him a chance to post it. IMO way to many people on here lambast others on this site for trying to provide information. I personally haven't looked into the facts of the UIM (Have you?) and just took veterans information as fact. I am interested to see his evidence before jumping to conclusions.

2nd...under a previous log-in I had over 1200 posts, so
suck on that for a while.

What does this prove? There are a bunch of people on here that have tons of posts and I will NEVER pay attention to what they said. We know who they are...

3rd...I doubt it. Unless you're up for the Red-Bull find an american driver, I won't be sh*t impressed with you.

blah blah blah...

4th...take your juvenille comments somewhere else. You have no idea who or what I am, and your presumption may get the best of you...

Hey, you're the one that attacked him. I think with all the people attacking him, he's done a great job at keeping his cool. Lets give him a chance to provide his data.

Last edited by zgendron; 06/10/04 08:53 PM.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)