Originally posted by svtjeff:
Originally posted by DemonSVT:
Please provide these non-existant specs for two different manifolds that you state are the same.

A few more questions.

Why has Ford themselves in factory literature and magazines stated the 99+ UIM was sent for extra Extrude Honing when "compared" to the earlier UIM's?

Why does a 99+ SVT UIM make 3-4 more FWHP and TQ across the powerband then an earlier UIM since they are "spec'd" exactly the same as you claim? (this alone proves you are wrong since if they were the same flow specs they would have equal power output!)

Why did Duttweiler make specific note that he chose the 99-00 Dual Honed UIM for his project beast engine?

Then there is the really, really simple one.

Why are the ports an the 98/98.5 UIM smaller then the 99+ UIM?

Exactly...

PM your CDSID and I will send the prints..........

Where's procyon when we need him - he could look up the info himself I'm sure.

I bought one of these "exactly the same" late DH manifolds and measured the ports, and just like Demon said they are bigger than what came on the 98's.

I'd suggest you check the accuracy of the print you are looking at, maybe you found a print for the legendary "$300 dollar SVT upper manifold" part number that was released but never built (around the time of the elinator that was also never built)?

97 Contour SE MTX K&N 3530, UR UDP, 19# Injectors, mystery mod, FMS wires, Fordchip.com chip, SVT: TB, Flywheel, clutch, exhaust 04 Grand Caravan SXT