Originally posted by svtjeff:
The tool for the manifold was replaced, hence the bump in part number. I can not say why the price is the way it is, but it is not due to any extra extrude hone. Again, when the tooling changes, so does part cost.

ALL svt manifolds were flowed to the exact same spec - 170 cfm. This never changed. The only way one would have gotten more EH is if it did not meet the spec during the process. Regardless, no stock SVT UIM ever flowed 180 cfm from the factory. Just did not happen.

I can provide the specs, to all the nay sayers, just to prove my point. Furthermore, I am continually surprised to see how many gurus there are on this board.

Can you post your specs? I'd be interested to see them. Also, where did you get your specs/information? Across both Contour and Cougar boards, it is believed that the UIM was DH in 99/00, so if you have information to suggest otherwise, I'd be very interested in seeing it.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)