From the other thread, I figured a new thread with some specific plans would be in order.

Sorry about the long title, but I would realy like to get a meet together for a run across Hwy 20 out (at least) to Winthrop and hopefully out to Grand Coulee and back again.

The plan, in broad strokes is to meet at 10AM at the WalMart in Burlington, take Hwy 20 east over and through the beautiful Cascades, down into Winthrop for lunch and then out to Grand Coulee by around 5ish. The trip back on Hwy 2 takes about 2.5 to 3 hours, IIRC. And can I mention that the EW roads are well paved and fairly interference (flashing blue lights) free? Not like any SPEEDING would be going on or anything.

It is a long all day haul, but a hell of a lot of fun. When I get home, I will find and upload my pics from May 2002 when I did it last.

By this weekend, my fuel pump will be fixed, my new brakes and rotors should be on and I am getting Falken ZE-502 rubber all around. So by the 26th, everything should be sorted out well enough to make this lots of fun.

WHO IS IN?

Last edited by Beowulf; 06/08/04 10:35 PM.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI