Well I've just gotten off the phone with OMP's new American Distributor and I"m going to be alble to get us a Group Buy for the OMP Adjustable Front Strut Tower Brace!!!!

Here's the deal. I need 30 people. I'm going to post on NECO too because it fits the cougar aswell. The price will be $90. These usually sell for $130. I really think we can make this happen.

Here is a description of the product pulled from SP:

Quote:

OMP Adjustable Front Strut Tower Brace - this solidly built brace from OMP is perfect for stiffening up the front chassis on your Contour or Cougar. Brace end plates bolt directly to the strut towers linking left and right sides and allow for loading adjustment with R/L thread turn buckle and lock nuts. Unlike braces that bolt to the strut top nuts, this brace will not damage your struts, and can be fit in minutes. Installation only requires drilling a few holes and using supplied self-tapping fasteners. Brace is supplied in a durable epoxy paint finish with hardware. Supplied color is either yellow or red based on manufacturers supply.
Note: If you have the front struts off the car (so that the underside of the tower is accessible) use nuts, bolts and washers for a slightly more secure mounting

Please post your interest and as soon as we get what we need, I'll get this Group Buy rolling.

Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels