Originally posted by timeless420:
Originally posted by TwoTwinTours:
If anyone wanted stuff from my V6 car that got junked,it is at Starvin Marvin Auto Wreckers
County Road 124
Shelburne,ON
519-925-3072

The car is pretty trashed. me and my buddy tore it apart on Saturday,not really caring what got broken in the process,and trashed the car. It has a really sweet SVT-style 2.5" quasi dual exhaust with no mufflers,that attached behind the stock resonator,still on the car. The hood is wrecked,both front fenders are badly damaged,all the doors are dented,front and rear windshields are smashed,door windows are still intact,valuable pre98 console was broken by my buddy and I was like "nooooooo!!!!! That's a pre98 console that's like a million dollars!!!!" The front and rear bumpers are good and usable,trunk lid is trashed,the tail lights are intact,headlights and front signals are broken,entire engine is intact and has some pretty blue Ford Racing plug wires. Noting useful from the interior unless you want umm...a steering wheel. Really good parts you might from the car are:
-new CV shafts with less than 25k on them
-new water pump with less than 25k (metal impeller)
-new starter motor (like 3 months old)
-rear struts and springs with 40k on them
-new front wheel bearings. about 30k on them
- I have my booklet with all repair receipts to prove.

Bodywise,it's trashed,engine itself is tired,car won't start for some reason since we trashed it. The alarm might have disabled it and I can't find the remote to disarm it. There's a few decent parts to pick from it. There are also two other 1995 Contours in the yard as well. One is beige LX ATX V6 in decent shape,lots of good stuff on it,and a white '95 that showed up 2 weeks ago.

I could have used the jack from it but I have a feeling that the wreckers will charge more for it than it's worth. What condtion was it in anyways?

Didn't have the jack for it anyways.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction