Hi all,

The nature of my job has changed so the nature of my transportation requirements will be changing as well. In light of that, I unfortunately may decide to sell my CSVT by the end of summer. I wanted to give you guys some advanced notice as I would rather sell it to a CSVT fan than advertising it randomly on the Auto Trader.

Some details:

98, black, extremely clean and excellent maintenance, syn mobil 1 since day one, pretty much babied for the most part(I�ve had it to the floor a few times but rarely redlined it ) never raced or tracked (I have a summer car for that), no tranny issues (was going to do the synthetic change this fall), no perf mods besides removed resonator which can be reversed, slight esthetic mods (blacked tail with removable vinyl), brand new ST200s with brand new Fuzion Zris. Also comes with 4 blizzaks on steels which will be good for another winter. 2 may need to be replaced next winter depending on how new you like your tires.
My original intent was to keep the car for at least 3 years, hence the new summer wheels and rubber, car has only 95,xxxkm on it. I had ford replace the water pump in the spring as a preventative maintenance, garaged both at home and work, previous owner was a 45+ year old family man who also owned an acura SUV (which got most of the use apparently), and who had the means and the sense to properly keep up with the maintenance of the car.
Recent repairs/maintenance includes: new front stab links left and right, front brakes, o2 sensor, power steering flush, coolant flush. Only thing I know of that does not work is the trunk release. I took the release apart and it turns out the gears were stripped. Haven�t gotten around to replacing it.

As I said, I know I would miss it if I were to sell it. I looked around for a couple of years for one before I decided on this one, so I haven't yet decided whether I will keep it or not.I will keep you posted when and if the official for sale posting goes up in the classifieds. If you are looking for a clean, well maintained, low miles SVT contour, this could be the one for you.

I am asking $11,800 for the car. Serious inquiries only. I would need to sell it by the end of summer.
If you have any other questions, email me at cbissett@rogers.com

Thanks,
Richard