Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Sorry to hear that your not sacking up and making the trip to SZ04', but there WILL be a meet of some kind at the Dragon this fall, count on it. I have all the phone #'s ready and once SZ04' is over, the Dragon meet is going into my sig and I'll start getting the ball rollin' I plan on going to the Dragon atleast once a year, I'm hooked!

Groovy! So you're the one to speak to for the Dragon run arrangements??

If so, I'd like to suggest a nice little hotel that is pretty centrally located & easy access for arrivals & departures. It's the Best Western in Sweetwater, Tn. located right off I-75 on Hwy 68. You drive scenic 68 right to the start of the Cherohala Skyway & begin the 1/2 day loop that takes you through the Dragon. Once done, you have about a 40 minute cool down drive back to the hotel.

I stayed there last fall. They've got a heated indoor pool & jacuzzi, you get a huge free breakfast buffet that includes drinks & everything - not just the little toast & doughnut crap. The owner Bill is a fun guy too.

There ain't much to Sweetwater, but there are a few good places to eat - including Bobs BBQ. GREAT ribs. They've expanded twice and have been open about a year.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.