It seems that I was given the wrong vacuum harness. I needed one for a 95 and I was given one for a 96. I am supposed to be able to pick this up tomorrow. I tried to start my car today even though I did not have the vacuum lines connected up. On the upper intake I plugged in the vacuum booster and pluged the other line. I tried to start the car and nothing. Solonoid did not click.....I thought my ebay starter that I purchased (was supposed to be rebuilt) was defective. Pulled the starter and replaced it with my original - nothing wrong with it and the teeth on the drive gear are not worn. I also checked the atx shift range sensor to see if that was off....I put in my old starter and tried to start and the solonoid barely cranked.....hmm.......I think I'll check the battery...battery voltage was at 10.9

Jumped the battery, disconnected ignition coil, took fuel pump fuse out. Tried to crank the car and it cranked! I then cranked the engine until the oil light went out. Then I inserted the fuse and reconnected the ignition module. Turned the key and the engine fired right up with all the vacuum lines discnnected, etc. I let it run for 15 secs and then shut down. So far all looks good.

An ounce of prevention provides a pound of cure!